With our HD PLA you have many more options. You can use this material in two ways. Choose the one you like best. You can use it as a normal PLA and get prints characterized by a very good adhesion between the layers and high precision. You can also make your prints acquire similar properties to that of ABS – better impact resistance and high temperature resistance. All you need is an oven. Yes, an oven! By annealing our HD PLA in an oven, in accordance with the manual, you will avoid all the inconveniences of printing with ABS, such as unpleasant odour or hazardous fumes.
Fiberlogy HD PLA 3D Printer Filament – 850g
DOUBLE YOUR ADVANTAGES
- + Description
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: key rings, stands, phone cases
- PROTOTYPES: tools, concept models
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- SPARE PARTS: elements of machines, equipment, vehicles, electronic equipment
- TOOLS: complex elements requiring durability
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: bowls, trays, boxes
- + How to print?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
Nozzle Temperature 200-230°C Bed Temperature 50-70°C Closed chamber not required Fan 75-100% Flowrate 90-100% Printing Speed < 100 mm/s Surface glass, masking tape Retraction (direct) 2-3 mm Retraction (bowden) 4-6 mm Retraction Speed 20-45 mm/s Notes Easy PLA White – due to the dye, the suggested minimum printing temperature is 230°C
- + Addtional Information
Weight 1.2 kg Dimensions 21 × 21 × 9 cm NETT Weight